Friday, May 6, 2011

22 Before 22: #18 Make/Finish our wedding video

Just shy of one year later and I have finally finished our wedding video. Up until Tuesday evening, I hadn't even seen the footage because I had lost my firewire cable. So it was a pleasant surprise to finally see all the fun shots our friend, Mario Guzman, captured of the special day.



In editing the footage I knew I decided to use a few of my favorite wedding videos as inspiration...

Vintage Wedding Video Shot Entirely on iPhone 4 from Monachetti on Vimeo.


Max, Margaux, & The Marvelows from Shark Pig on Vimeo.


The Big Day www.TheBrokeAssBride.com from Digital Princess Productions on Vimeo.


Jes & Tommy - a highlight reel from BCvid on Vimeo.

Aren't those so pretty? So without further do here is the masterpiece I came up with... I'm pretty proud of it for only taking a couple hours and using iMovie.

Luke & Sebrina's Wedding from Sebrina Schultz on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like your wedding took place in a Kingdom Hall. Yes? I am a Witness from Tucson. I don't even remember how I found your blog......small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I cried a little :') loved your dress!

    ReplyDelete