Monday, May 26, 2014

Citrus Lane: April Box Review

So I've been on this subscription box kick and was able to score a month of Citrus Lane for $9. I have to say I was very pleased with this box. While the monetary value of this box doesn't make it worth subscribing monthly to me (mine had a $47 msrp), I liked everything I received.

First Keys from Green Toys - $7.97
These are such a standard fair item that I think every child gets at some point. I had completely forgotten to get some for Minion so I'm so happy that these were included in our box.
On-the-Go from Zoli - $14.99
Since Minion isn't on snack foods yet, we haven't put this to use. But I know it will be very handy in a few months.
Cozy from North American Bear Co. - $10
While I would have never picked out a toy like this myself, Minion has actually started to enjoy snuggling with it while he's in his swing. So it's turned out to be pretty awesome.
Lemon Verbena Dish Soap from Mrs. Meyers Clean Day - $3.99/16oz
I had never used Mrs. Meyers products before this sample and now I'm hooked. I've been using this soap to wash all of Minion's bottles, pacifiers, and my shield every day. It smells so good and cleans so well.

Greeting Card from Treat - $3.49
This came at the perfect time since I needed to send a greeting card that week and had no plan to head into town. I definitely like this service and see it coming in very handy for long distance gifts.
Overall Impression: From this one box, Citrus Lane seems to have a better curating team than Bluum. But of course I could find another month's box to be less desirable. This time I was very pleased and will probably order another box some time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment