Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Pinterest Challenge: A New Resume

It's the Pinterest Challenge time again over at Young House Love.
Since I knew I wasn't gonna have much time to work on anything what with moving and all, I decided to make something productive.

Since I needed to update my address on my resume anyway, I figured it was time for a new resume all together. So here are the pins I have been collecting that inspired my design :)
{1. 2. 3.}
And here is my awesome new resume that I love so incredibly much!
You can view the Pinterest Challenge founders' projects at the following links:

What did you guys do for the fall edition of the pinterest challenge?

4 comments:

  1. so vivid! I love it! Found you through the pinterest challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I made a headboard for this Pinterest Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be my favorite pin from the whole pinterest challenge. I don't live too far down the road & I'd love to chat about a project or two with you!

    ReplyDelete