Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - September 13th



Last Friday I mentioned our meal plan that overflowed into this week but I forgot one other dinner that I will be able to make with the ingredients I picked up last week and stuff we already have. That means NO GROCERY SHOPPING THIS WEEK! Score!


So on the menu this week we have:


Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Peppers
Chicken Broccoli Pasta
Crockpot Lemon Herb Chicken
Italian Sausage and Potato Roast


Friday night we will probably go out because we are dying to see Catfish and hoping the Angelika will be playing it. Saturday we will be going to a Mexican theme cook out so I will be taking a pot of homemade Charro Beans. I'll try to remember to take photos so I can share the recipe with you all :) And let's be honest here, who cooks on Sundays?




I also picked up The Ultimate Shrimp Book for $2 at a yard sale on Friday so expect more shrimp dinners in the coming weeks. You just can't beat Walmart's 1lb bags for $5! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I"m your newest follower, would love to have you follow me back :)

    http://thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete