Monday, October 11, 2010

The ABC's of Me

{inspired by the lovely Kenna at Our Crazy Little Life}


A - Age: 20

B - Bed size: 
Queen

C - Chore you hate: 
Dishes! When you cook dinner every night the kitchen is literally never clean!

D - Dogs' names: 
Coco & Miss B although neither currently live with us :(

E - Essential start to your day item: 
Brushing my teeth

F - Favorite color: 
Anything Bright

G - Gold or Silver: 
Silver or White Gold

H – Height:
 5'3"

I - Instruments you play: I played at the Alto Saxophone, Guitar, and Piano but haven't touched any of them since my Sophomore year of HS.


J - Job title: 
Art Teacher & Freelance Graphic Designer

K - Kid(s): 
None for a few more years... altho do my students count?

L - Living arrangements:
 2 bedroom apartment and hoping to start house hunting with the new year.

M - Mom's name: 
Nora

N – Nicknames: In real life -
Nina, Online - mismikado

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 
none yet

P - Pet Peeve: 
I can never think of any until I am faced with them

Q - Quote from a movie: "Everything is illuminated in the light of the past. It is always along the side of us on the inside, looking out. Like you say, inside out." - Everything is Illuminated


R - Right or left handed: 
Right

S - Siblings: 
none

T - Time you wake up: 
6:20ish on service days, whenever my body wakes up on the other days, and 8:00ish on the weekends.

U- Underwear:
 the same ones I've had for a few years now

V - Vegetable you dislike: 
tomatoes although they are technically fruit, beets, radishes

W - Ways you run late: 
misjudge travel time

X - X-rays:
 toes, right wrist, teeth, back

Y - Yummy food you make: 
you guys have seen my menu plans ;) and I love to bake...

Z - Zoo animals: 
Koala Bears 

No comments:

Post a Comment