Saturday, October 8, 2011

{Poll} What is your favorite nail polish top coat?

What is your favorite nail polish top coat?


While my toes always have a coat of polish on them (usually in black), I have never been able to keep my finger nails painted for more than a day. I just don't have the time to wait for them to dry so they always end up nicked and my attempts at using a top coat have failed because I still get chips.
But enough is enough because there are far too many gorgeous nail pics going around right now...
So I am ready to find a top coat that will make my polish shine, look amazing, dry fast, and last! I've done my research and the top coats listed in the poll are the best I've found. Each has their own main selling point and negative aspects so I need my lovely readers to help me make a decision.
So which top coat do you swear by? And if it's not one of the ones listed, leave me a comment with what you do use! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment