Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Things I Love Tuesday: The Blog Crush Edition

Ok there are some amazing ladies out their in the blogosphere who give me daily inspiration to be a more creative and motivated person. I don't know where I would be without seeing them in my feed reader everyday :-/


  • Elsie of A Beautiful Mess - This is the single most inspiring blog that I am truly addicted too! Elsie constantly is coming up with amazing and creative ideas from home decor to food to fashion. I wish I could be that awesome! And like all the ladies on this list her blog is just stunning to look at. I only stumbled upon her site a couple months ago and now I just can't click away...

  • Kaelah Bee of Little Chief Honeybee - I literally just found this site last week as I was researching ideas for my 23 Before 23 list. And talk about inspiring! I cannot believe everything she has accomplished and she is only 1 year older than me O_O I totally want to open a mobile boutique now... so cute and creative! I can't wait to see what other amazing things are up her sleeve.



  • Sara of Feeding the Soil - Sara is one of my oldest blog friends and she as always motivated me when it comes to living simply and pursuing my dreams of being a Montessori teacher. Everything she does is so intentional and well planned, that I am constantly encouraged to research every project I am interested in :)

  • Joy of How Joyful - Joy and I met back in our wedding planning days. Not only did I steal a few ideas from her but her wedding was seriously one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen! She is still blowing my mind with her amazing creativity and mad skills.
  • Jessica of Vol.25 - You know those amazing home prints you see all over etsy and the blogosphere. Well Jessica is the creator behind them and Vol.25 is her totally inspiring personal blog where she showcases some of her other projects and things that inspire her too.
  • Kelty of The Weaver House formerly of Steep Street - So Kelty is like this amazing organic photographer who still uses a 35mm and is a twin and is so quirky and artistic that I feel like I am gonna explode from awesome overload when I view her stuff. She's the whole reason I am even doing a 365 project anyways. And now she has this new business and blog with her equally gorgeous sister (obviously, they are twins after all!) and I just can't wait to see everything they come up with together!

So what are you loving this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment