Thursday, May 10, 2012

Surviving Our Lack of Internet Connectivity

So I don't think it's any seceret that a large part of who I am and what I do is based online. And for the last 2 weeks we have not had internet access outside of a measily 200 mb for work emails and crucial business matters O_O
So please forgive the absense but it has truly been impossible to blog. I wanted to steal a moment though while I am mooching off my Aunt's wifi to check in. We are alive. We head south on Saturday. And my internet down time has provided a great opportunity to focus on work.
I have finalized my Business Plan for this year and have some pretty exciting things up my sleeve as regards that. I just have to finally settle into a schedule again so I can work out kinks, marketing, and preparitions, etc.
I also hope to check in next week with the full story on our move, house and before pics so you guys can follow along as we venture into home remodeling :)
Well that's all folks! Thanks for sticking around ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment