Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Not so Extreme Couponing - CVS Deals Week of 11/25

So this month I have made a concerted effort to get back into couponing. I am trying to be balanced and  only buy things we actually regularly use like tooth paste, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, and deodorant. And while not every deal I saw on matchup sites worked out as planned, I was able to score enough to be set in the toiletry department for a while.
This week I took advantage of a few deals and got my best score yet I think:


1st Transaction
Right Guard Total Defense 5
Raincheck from last week to Buy 1 at $2.99, Receive $2 ExtraBucks, Limit 2
Use $3/2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 coupon (printable from last week)
And use $2 ExtraBucks earned last week
Pay $.98, Receive $4.00 ExtraBucks
Final Price: $3.02 Moneymaker
2nd Transaction
Special K Cereals, 12oz $3.79 regular price 
Buy One Get One Free through 12/1
Final Price: $.89 each, when you buy 2
Tampax Compax Tampons, 20ct $5.49 regular price
Use $1/1 Tampax Compax coupon (from newspaper, exp. 11/30)
Final Price: $4.49
Use $4 ExtraBucks from 1st Transaction
Pay $2.47
Total Amount Paid: $3.45 or 83% savings 

I am very proud of my purchases because they were all items that we need and I never would have gotten $20 worth of items for under $4 without a little preparation and couponing :)
What have been able to snag with coupons lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment