Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The United States of YA

When  I saw EpicGirl's infographic of  The United States of YA, I fell in love. My only problem was the overwhelming amount of paranormal books on the map. So I decided to make my own featuring books I loved throughout my teen years.
While I have read most of these, I did need to fill in some gaps with the help of GoodReads and this list.
I think this map would make a great summer reading list especially if you have some road trips planned next year.

These books can be purchased via the following affiliate widget...
What titles would you include?

2 comments:

  1. How did you make the map? I tried to make one with J-Fiction books, but I couldn't. Thanx for a second YA map.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Photoshop. Using blank map of the US I was able to fit each book cover on a new later with the selection wand and cut tools.
      If you have all the book cover photos and a list of which goes where, I would love to make one for you :-)

      Delete