Friday, February 8, 2013

The Soundtrack of My Life

As part of my 101 in 1001 list, I wanted to "Make a playlist of the theme song for every year of my life." Once I got started it literally took me less than 30 minutes to assemble it all. I just thought of that one song that I listened to constantly that year or that I would always think of when I thought of that year.
2000-2010 came to me like lightening. I had to put a bit more thought into the other years. The first 3 were hard because I was a baby, but I chose songs that I probably would have first heard at that time that have stuck with me ever since.
There are 2 bonus tracks because I couldn't choose between 2 songs for both '06 and '09. I look forward to updating this playlist throughout the rest of my life :)
If you'd like to have a listen, you can play the list after the jump...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment