Monday, December 23, 2013

Currently

I think it's kinda ironic that the last time I did one of these posts was exactly 11 months ago. Where has the year gone. It's such a shame I didn't write more of these in 2013 since I do love these kinds of posts :-/






LOVING: This gorgeous natural water birth video (warning: there's bare-bustedness). We saw it at our L&D class last week and I got so excited because it was exactly how I envisioned wanting to shoot Minion's video. Now I actually have something to show my friend who will be acting as videographer instead of trying to explain my ideas.
READING: I am bouncing between The Diaper Free Baby and If Your Kid Eats This Book, Everything Will Still Be Okay in preparation for Minion. I am also reworking my way through The Lunar Chronicles before Cress comes out. But in all honesty, fiction reading is on hold until I get my insomnia back under control since it doesn't help :-/
WATCHING: There hasn't been a whole lot of TV viewing lately other than Netflixing Say Yes to the Dress. We did watch Sharknado for family movie night. It was so horrendous it was great and we had fun creating our own Mystery Science Theater 3000 style commentary while watching it.
THINKING ABOUT: Everything we still have to do in preparation for Minion. In a lot of ways I feel prepared and ready but then I look at our to do list and start to freak out.
ANTICIPATING: Minion's arrival. I cannot believe I am already in my 3rd trimester and we will be welcoming him in just 3 months! INSANE O_O
LISTENING TO: Luke downloaded a bunch of music recently including the Foo Fighters' In Your Honor album, so there has been some of that. But mostly I have just been listening to the background sounds of Luke's video games. He purchased 3 new ones for black friday and has really been hitting them up since he's been home from work.
WORKING ON: Growing my portrait photography business. That is what I really want to focus on work-wise in 2014 and I have been hustling to get it all ready fro the new year. I even created a Google + page and have setup an in-home studio space :) 
WISHING: There were more hours in a day and that I was not an insomniac. My sleep schedule has been awful for the last few weeks and I am dying to start living like a "normal" person again.

So what are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment