Thursday, April 24, 2014

Motherhood by the Numbers - 1 Month

I cannot believe I have been a mother for almost a month now. Where has the time gone? Since my updates have been sparse, here's the highlights of our last month...
10 hours I spend (mostly in my rocking chair) breastfeeding a day
9 bottles of water I drink daily
7.5 hours I went without sleep last night
12 nights of constant colic
108 likes on Minion's coming home photo on Instagram
24 pounds I've lost since my last pregnancy weigh-in
5 average loads of laundry a week
297 approximate diaper changes
1 completed job order
4 alcoholic beverages consumed
2 days completely on my own with Minion
3 Sunday Meetings and 1 Memorial
9 trips into town for doctor's appointments and religious services
2 Bible books (1 & 2 Samuel) completed as part of Minion's and my daily Bible reading
1 day at the zoo
34 missed meals from either sleep deprivation or a wonky daily schedule
5 days of a head cold for both Minion and me courtesy of Daddy
Countless naps to preserve my sanity
















No comments:

Post a Comment