Thursday, August 19, 2010

The First Steps


If you are here because you follow my wedding blog, Mismikado Down the Aisle, then "Welcome!" You'd already know how much I love weddings and finding inspiration from all facets of life for them. But you'd also know, how my blogging has decreased since my own wedding on May 29th :-/


It's amazing how life changes like getting married can affect you. In the last 3 month, my personal focus has shifted to things more related to marriage and home life. It seemed like when I would post on the Aisle, it tended to be more geared to general life than wedding planning. So I saw the need for a new blog so I can separate thing like wedding recaps and everything else that goes on our life.

So welcome to our sidewalk... it's bound to be a colorful sometimes random journey but I hope you enjoy your stroll with my family through this maze we call life :)

1 comment:

  1. Looove laundry mats! 5 loads of clothes, towels, and two weeks worth of underwear washed and dried in under 2.5 hours! :)
    Hey Sebrina! Glad to hear you are still lovin life! Love, Angela C. from April 17

    ReplyDelete