Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Joining the Party: Where Do You Blog?



I know I am a late arriver to this party but it's better late than never, right?


I've had such fun seeing where all my fave bloggers do their posting via Centsational Girl's "Where Do You Blog" party... so I guess it's now my turn...




A little cluttered but that's how I keep my life organized... I like having everything I need at the tip of my fingers :)


Here's the view of the rest of the wall...


My "office" encompasses one wall of our guest bedroom. I was so excited to set it up and put together my matching black furniture, although I could stand for another book shelf... maybe I'll end up installing one on the opposite wall behind where I sit. 


Don't you just love my clip board I made out of a $10 frame and my cork/dry-erase combo board I scored for a $1 at a yard sale. It even came with a brand new marker! It's a great way to keep track of my lists without piling post-its on my desk. The catch-all tote was a splurge but I absolutely love how handy it is with all mu office necessities stowed in their own place.


The one down side of my "office" is that if I still have work to do when Luke gets home he usually ends up in the living room while I'm holed away in here :-/ So now I've been trying to save stuff on a pin drive and take care of it "remotely" on his half-melted laptop. The shell is literally half melted but fortunately the screen didn't get damaged O_O Remind me to share a pic of that sometime ;)


Well hope ya'll enjoyed the glimpse into where the magic happens... night night and stay tune for an exciting announcement tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great office space! Our office turned into a playroom. Now when my husband works from home he works at the dining room table.

    ReplyDelete