Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning...

A beautiful week really :)


Sunday: while I'll admit the day started off with me glum and mopey it brightened up as Luke & I made plans to celebrate or 3 month anniversary :)

Monday: got caught up on office work, planed a yummy menu, and feeling positive about the week to come.

Tuesday: went on a job interview that resulted in me landing one of my dream jobs :) Found some great budget-friendly guest prizes for a shower I'm throwing. Made a yummy dinner and picked up favor supplies for the aforementioned shower at a third of the estimated price via craigslist. On the way home from which I spotted a car just like mine, and as Luke was making fun of me b/c I wanted to honk and wave, the other drive honked her horn and waved and that thoroughly made me smile. Received new coupons direct from the manufacturer (more on that later) and my paper punches.

Wednesday: began our monthly friends & family email update and received great feedback and was able to reconnect with some old friends I hadn't talked to in a while. Started the new service year with a bang, making a nice long 7hr day. Prepared for a study and felt confident in my planned approach to handle even though it got post-poned. Received my first craft book order from Crafter's Choice. And our wedding was featured as the Budget Savvy Wedding of the Week! :D

As you can see, so far my week has been pretty great and I'm not planning on letting anything get me down for the rest of it :) Hope everyone else is having as good of a week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment