Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday 9/7

Want to easily find great new blogs on a weekly basis and gain more followers? Then join Follow Me Back Tuesday hosted by Survey JunkieLittle Yaya'sReview Retreat and Boobies, Babies & A Blog.
Once you join you can link up to one of their original Follow Me Back Tuesday posts. Each week they choose a random number from the blogs linked and add the random blog to the #5 spot to link to the following week.


This week's guest host for the #5 spot is Nicole from Mama to 3 (Now 4) Blessings.

Follow Me Back Tuesday


How it Works
  1. Follow the 5 hosts, #1 – 5,  ( leave them a comment & they will follow you back- only leave a comment if you follow please ).
  2. Create a blog post about FMBT (you may copy this post if you wish).
  3. Follow as many blogs as you would like (Leave a comment so they can follow you back).
  4. When you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back.

3 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    Brand new followers from the blog hop. I love that your blog is brand spanking new. I am looking forward to reading your posts. Have a great Tuesday!
    http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your "about me" section and love the concept of your blog. That is totally the stage that I am in right now.

    I found your blog on Follow me Back Tuesday! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Tuesday. I am your newest follower from FMBT. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi
    Little Yayas

    ReplyDelete