Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pay It Forward

Here is a post I originally aired on the Aisle but decided I wanted to share with the audience over here too...



Have you ever had the chance to see the movie Pay it Forward starring Haley Joel Osment, Helen Hunt, and Kevin Spacey?



It very impactful, heart-wrenching movie based on the principle that the actions of one person can start a chain event that can change the world.


It's a principle I've always admired, so when I read the post at How Joyful about applying this principle to the blogosphere I immediately wanted to join in on the action :)
The way it works is...
1. I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to comment.
2. I have 365 days in which to send you the gift.
3. The gift will be a total surprise.
4. You keep this going by posting Pay It Forward on your blog (obviously, you must have an active blog to participate).

To participate, just let me know when you plan to post the Pay it Forward on your blog.


Here's the chain that I'm descending from for as far back as I could trace :)
How Joyful
Kimberly Michelle
lilygrass
Sandy a la Mode
Happy Serendipity
Slipcover Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment