Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is One Lovely Blog

I was pleasantly delighted to find a lovely award left for me the other day by Kenna at Our Crazy Little Life. She bestowed upon me this little cutie...

By accepting this award, here are the rules I have to follow:
1. Accept the award.
(Post it on your blog with the name of the person 
who has granted the award and his or her blog link.)
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

So I would like to pass this little badge of honor onto the following blogs (in no particular order):
5. Candace Creations
6. Dinner Made Easy
7. Emma Tree
8. $5 Dinners
9. Mollusk
10. Filth Wizardry
11. June Cleaver Nirvana
12. Thrifty, Nifty and Wise
13. Traveling Tribe
14. Kody Keplinger
15. Phoebe North

Hope you all enjoy that random blending of lovely blogs ;)

7 comments:

  1. Well, shucks! Thanks so much for this nod of appreciation! So, now I follow the rules too--is that the rule? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me and for stopping by!
    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! I really appreciate you thinking of me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you! That's really sweet and I appreciated your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you, this is so sweet! I'm still really surprised that people actually read anything I write so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, thank you so much for thinking of me and my grammatically incorrect blog. :)

    I appreciate it so much!

    :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the lovely blog award! That is so nice. I really like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete