Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Taking the Pledge: Wardrobe ReFashion

Ever since we got married I have been wanting to breakout the sewing machine for a couple refashioning projects. Well looks like I now have the incentive...


That's right I took the Wardrobe ReFashion to not buy any new clothing for the rest of 2010. Hello reduce, reuse, recycle! I know Luke is going to love this because of the budget factor :) And I've always loved thrift stores finds more anyways.

I, Sebrina {aka Mismikado}, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of “new” manufactured items of clothing, for the period of  4  months. I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings!


Stay tune to see what I come up with! ;)

1 comment:

  1. wishing you luck on our wardrobe re-fashion adventure!! I can't wait to see what everyone creates. =) --Nani

    ReplyDelete