Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Reflections & September Intentions

So let's just say I only accomplished 5 of the 17 intentions I had for August. But I am not disappointed in myself because it was a month of transition and my intentions kept me motivated to stay busy. That was the point after all. If I stay busy I am less likely to slip into a "funk".

So I will continue with these monthly intentions :)
  • Design a nudie suit jacket for Luke to wear to DOMA
  • Make 4 anniversary gifts for the Fisher family anniversary dinner
  • Sort through all our belonging and decide what to get rid of, store, or move with us in Nov.
  • Label and organize all our get rid of items for the yard sale
  • Get back on my diet
  • Have company over
  • Pick out my fall assembly outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment