Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twenty Twelve in Review

I am keeping up with my annual tradition and reviewing my year in blog posts but I am also listing some items I didn't blog about that were big deals in our life as well :)

We went on our first real vacation since our honeymoon by going on a cruise to the Caribbean.


Luke was appointed a Ministerial Servant.



Luke was on his first convention part.
I was inspired by our District Convention to write a heart felt, tear filled letter that changed a friend's life.
Luke got hired to be an instructor at STC in starting in the fall.

Luke started his dream job as a college instructor.


I completed an invitation suite for the premier of a Major Motion Picture but 2/3 of the order was lost by the USPS :(

I created a 101 in 1001 list.
We got health insurance and I started a series of doctors' visits to address some minor concerns.
I started Project 30.30.30.
We bought a new car! :)
I went to the dig.
We applied to attend a 2013 Special Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment