Monday, January 27, 2014

4 Ingredient Brownies in a Mug

Every once in a while I get a huge craving for something sweet and brownies are the perfect thing. We try too always keep a mix on hand but sometimes we are fresh out. This led to me discovering how to make 3 ingredient nutella brownies.
They are quite yummy, but I also love the whole baking in a mug movement. What I couldn't understand though is why all the nutella brownie mug recipes I found called for so many ingredients.
So I wanted to take a stab at making a simpler recipe...

Ingredients:
1/4 cup flour
1 tbs vegetable oil
3 tbs water
1 heaping spoonful of nutella

Put all ingredients in a mug and mix thoroughly. Microwave for 90 seconds and enjoy! :-)

This makes a cake textured brownie. I might experiment to get a more fudgey texture next time. I also don't like mine to be too sweet but you can add a tablespoon of sugar if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment