Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Our Summer 2013 Travel Scrapbook

I've mentioned giving up on giving you guys a complete breakdown of our world travels from the Summer of 2013. But back in November, I was able to finally finish our travel scrapbook. I shared some of my debates about how to approach this project and ended up doing a Project Life style scrapbook inspired by this baby book. In the end, it cost me about $80 since I was impatient and printed all the photos at home (ordering prints from Arts Cow would have been much cheaper and is what I will be doing for Minion's book) and took about 2 weeks to put together. I am in love with the results though!
I feel like this is a post where a picture is worth a 1000 words and trust me this will be very picture heavy, so without further ado, here is the photo recap of our trip:






















Products Used:
We R Memory Keepers 12x12 Black Binder Album // Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 // Becky Higgins 6 x 12 Page Protectors // SEI Scrapbook in a Box - Winnie's Walls // GCD Studios Kathy Davis Journeys Paper Pad // Assorted Digital Journaling Cards // Misc. Scrapbooking Elements from my Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment