Sunday, February 19, 2012

Life Lesson from the Help


So have I mentioned that The Help was my absolute favorite movie from last year. And my whole family loves it too... my mom, my husband, my grandparents, and even my father-in-law.

Well we all noted the line about a match stick between your teeth when cutting onions. None of us had heard about that and as a hardcore onion lover, I knew I had to try it. Unfortunately I usually would forget until mid way through cutting. But not last night!
As I was preparing dinner for tonight, (still loving the Italian Sausage & Potato Roast!) I had luke grab one of our grill matches and break it down to size. And let me tell you, NOT ONE TEAR. I kinda got the tickle in my right eye but I had also worn my seldom used contacts all day. So I consider this to be amazing! You should definitely try it ;)

1 comment: