Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Intentions: February 26

So last week wasn't super productive :-/ I did host the Hot Cocoa party and made some date night plans but not much else. In my defense though, I was out of the office 2 days and got food poisoning on Wed so my whole week felt off O_O
For this week, here are my goals:

  • Paint the Star Wars helmets on my nails (inspiration)
  • Make a batch of all purpose cleaner using 2/3c water, 1/3c vinegar, some lemon juice and a bit of borax for added disinfecting (inspiration)
  • Get back into the routine of cooking dinners (inspiration)
  • Start plotting my latest idea for a YA fic project using the post-it method or actually get started on writing the non-fic project I have outlined (inspiration)

  • Drink a Sleep Slim Smoothie before bed at least 3 times this week (inspiration)
  • Make a batch of dry shampoo and store it in one of my old powder foundation containers - I'm planning on using vanilla for my scent of choice :) (inspiration)

No comments:

Post a Comment