Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekly Intentions: April 8

So last week I only accomplished 3 of my intentions :-/ But it was an insane week with work and my schedule got totally thrown off with the weather anomalies O_O I had only 9 hours of sleep combined over the 2 nights heading into the weekend. I had heartburn all week due to stress from work which is finally over. So despite my intention failure I am proud of my other non-listed accomplishments last week. I am rolling the other 4 over to this week because I do want to do them in addition to a few other things.

  • Start on packing preparations for Mom
  • Drink at least 3 green smoothies (inspiration)

  • Get back to working on All You Need Is Love




  • Update our living growing family scrapbook (inspiration)






No comments:

Post a Comment