Friday, April 13, 2012

Yard Sale Fridays

So almost every Friday we like to visit the yard sales in the area. I of course am always on the look out for a great deal and I have scored some pretty sweet items over the past couple years. I thought a fun new feature would be to share what I find each trip.
Today was a big community wide sale and we were able to spend about 2.5 hours going from sale to sale. Here is what I was able to snatch up:

Men's Dress Shirt (for my dad/ NWT) = $1
2 Nicholas Sparks Books (for invitations) = $1
Baby Onesie & Hat (for shower) = $.50
Set of 18 Elle Headbands (NWT) = $1
Summer: A User's Guide (NWT) = $.25
Chopsticks (ARC) = $.25
Giggle Guide to Baby Gear (NWT) = $.25
Vintage Weddings (NWT) = $.25
Remake it Home (NWT) = $.25
A Big Pot (for detergent making) = $.25
Total = $5

No comments:

Post a Comment