Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Treat Yo' Self: April

{source}
I've seen various bloggers compile a wishlist of things they have been wanting for each month. I like this idea because it means I can share things I love that I probably would never shell out the money on for myself. I decided to name this series after one of the best episodes of Parks & Recreation.

April is all about Spring down here. It's starting to get hot again (we are already in the 80's and 90's folks!), the sun is always out, and stuff is turning green again (well not everything since we are in a drought too). So I wanted to fill my list with things that celebrate the new season and warmer weather.
  1. White retro rouched one piece swimsuit made to order - I absolutely love this retro feminine swimsuit. It makes me so happy that the vintage style suits have come back and I really want one for this summer. 
  2. Audrey Hepburn Fine Art Print Pencil Drawing Portrait - I would love to add this drawing to my art collection. Ileana Hunter is amazing at creating photo quality portraits!
  3. hair art - bun print - "Top Knot 16" giclee print - I've been noticing myself gravitate towards art of redheaded ladies. Maybe it can be a mini collection off my main one.
  4. ASOS Bandeau Maxi Dress - I have been really wanting a nice maxi dress and a new simple LBD. This one seems perfect for both. My only complaint is I wish it had straps :-/
  5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens - I have been coveting this lens for so long. I big part of me has been strongly considering getting it to use on our trip. Haven't fully justified it yet...
  6. EZC Playing Cards - These cards would be absolutely perfect to add to my collection. I love how they serve an intentional function (for seeing-impaired) but feature cool design too.
  7. My Ideal Bookshelf - I want this coffee table book! It would look so cool in our cube shelf when it is finished :)
  8. Yonanas 902 Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver - I love the idea of Banana Ice Cream and having a handy little machine to make it would be incredible.
  9. High Waist Leather Skinny Leggings Pants Tights Full Treggings - I have always wanted a pair of "Grease" pants and probably will snag a pair of these when I reach my goal weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment