Monday, April 15, 2013

Twin Portraits

A few weeks ago, I took the 2 yo portraits of my friend, Jessica's, twins. It was a total blast to just follow them around and catch them at play. It took me a while to work my way through all 1300 shots and edit my faves but I absolutely love how they turned out.

While shooting, the cutest scene happened and I was so happy I could catch it on camera. I turned the series of shots into an animated gif and I absolutely love how it turned out!

This session also debuted a new format for my portrait sessions. I am now offering free sessions. Then I edit the best images and post them to an ordering/proofing site. That way clients can choose whether to buy a CD of all of the photos or just order prints of their favorite shots. I like this setup since it fits any budget and helps build and diversify my portfolio.
Let me know if you'd be interested in scheduling a session! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment