Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Being a Fuddy Duddy Wife

So I just came to a very sad realization... and forgive me if it's TMI but I just had to share...

For the last couple months I have been needing to buy new knickers b/c mine are so old it's embarrassing and have seen far better days. The thing is, I can't justify spending more than like 2 bucks per pair and I'm so over ultra low rise undies that do nothing but create a muffin top at my current size.

So when I saw one of those value 10 packs on clearance at Walmart for $6, I snatched it up... (Side note: I don't classify this as breaking wardrobe refashion since underwear is a daily necessity that no one should buy second hand or even make themselves) only to be devastated when I opened the package and discovered that they were the "granny panty" kind of knickers I have previously fled from. So I tossed the package aside until I decided what I would do with them.

Fast forward to approximately 10 minutes ago when I saw this post on cutting the top couple inches off granny panties and adding thick elastic lace to make cute in style knickers.

I thought this was the perfect solution so I ran and grabbed the package of knickers and pulled a pair out to try on and see how far down I wanted it to hit. And that's the moment that I realized that this set of panties fit exactly the way I want them to.

So it's official... I have become a fuddy duddy wife O_O

At least I'm comfy while I'm at it :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment