Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Wedding to Drool Over

So I am a little late to the blog party about the amazing wedding of Max & Margaux this past summer. Max is none other than the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G wedding photographer Max Wanger. Being the highly skilled artist he is, it is no doubt that he picked equally amazing photographers Whitney & Jesse of Our Labor of Love to capture his own wedding.

I won't repost the photos here but I highly recommend you see them for yourselves at Once Wed and The Flash Dance and the videos as well at 100 Layer Cake and A Cup of Jo.

What I really wanted to feature today were the amazing invitations Anna at Rifle Paper Co. designed for them. I am absolutely in love with this style of invitations and look forward to trying my hand at it.

You can find more of Anna's work at your local Anthropolgie or Paper Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment