Friday, November 26, 2010

22 Before 22

Ok so I love the 30 before 30 idea but some of my to do items are impossible to even attempt for a few years so i wanted something more imminent. And since I considered a 3 month time frame for 21 tasks before 21 to be too tight I decided to just give myself 15 months to accomplish the following list in no particular order...

1. Give 22 gifts within 22 days
2. Create a photography portfolio website
3. Read the Bible in chronological order
4. Read 22 books
5. Update MDTS from 5 different Apple stores
6. Snag a literary agent
7. Build 5 different chandelier/light fixtures
8. Get my year's service time by mid-August
9. Complete 31 days to a better blog
10. Spend a weekend in Austin
11. Take a weekend workshop or community class
12. Teach my own e-course
13. Lose 22 pounds
14. Master cooking a gourmet 5 course meal
15. Research the publishing industry
16. Write a non-fiction book
17. Make a large format artistic self-portrait
18. Make/Finish our wedding video
19. Make 22 different kinds of cookies
20. Be a better housekeeper by creating a cleaning schedule and sticking to it
21. Finish our wedding/newlywed scrapbook
22. Grow my hair out

No comments:

Post a Comment