Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hairspiration

So I have been very restless about my hair lately :-/

I am really in the mood for a change or a goal of what I need done and I think I finally figured out what's got to give. I need my bangs back. My straight across easy maintained by myself bangs that make my hair look cute even when I wear it pulled back.

So my mission is to get my bangs back and grow my hair out so that it will wind up looking something like the lovely do's of Zooey Deschanel and Alexis Bledel. 

It's a style that I rocked for several years not to long ago and I think suited me well so it's about time I go back to it.

Any winter hair changes in works for you?

1 comment:

  1. It is SO cute I love it, totally describes my back and forth battle between side bangs and blunt bangs. I've got blunt ones now too lol!

    No changes for me cut-wise, but I'm going to dye my hair red soon. Woo!

    ReplyDelete