Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Smart Phone Diet: Week 1 Meals

So I have been on my new diet for a little over a week now. I have only lost a pound but I am feeling a lot better about myself. It's amazing how portion control affects us. At first when I finish my plate I think, "That was it? I am still hungry!" I wait 30 minutes and then it's like "Wow, I'm full!" Totally crazy! But I have really been enjoying my meals :) Here's some of my favorite things I ate last week...
Sushi
No Butter Shrimp Linguini
Green Salad Sandwiches
Taco Salad
Frozen Yogurt (Yum!)
For Breakfast Everyday
Another new thing with the diet this week is that we have installed the Evernote Food app to keep track of our meals and send each other photos. Absolutely love it and I'll share screenshots in my next update ;)

2 comments:

  1. Can you post a link- or your recipe for the green salad sandwich? It looks really tasty and my fam loves anything with pickles on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking! The name is actually a link so you can just click that or go here: http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/smashed-chickpea-avocado-salad-sandwich/
      Hope you guys love it! :)

      Delete