Friday, July 20, 2012

The Smart Phone Diet: Week 2 & 3

So it has been just under 3 weeks that I have been on my diet. And at my last weigh-in yesterday I had lost another 6 pounds O_O And that's despite a huge cheat day last weekend at Olive Garden.
I am super excited because am 20% of the way to my goal and I am no longer considered obese according to my BMI... Woohoo!

In my last update I mentioned that we started using Evernote Food to track our meals. I am really loving it because I can tag the ingredients in each meal and use it to help menu plan in the future. Plus I can also GPS locate restaurants that I have enjoyed meals at. And I love the way it displays my meal thumbnails :)
Another change I made to my diet is this week I switched to a Slim Fast shake for breakfast. This was strictly for financial reasons since I found 1.5 containers of mix while unpacking and the $2.50 jug of soy milk is way cheaper than the $10 in smoothies. But I think this switch might be part of my extreme weight lose in the past 10 days.
So here are my favorite meals from the last 2 weeks...
Green Goddess Grilled Cheese
McDonald's Wild Berry Smoothie
Frozen Yogurt
Taco Soup
Thanksgiving Sandwich
Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino
Slim Fast Shake

How's everyone else doing with whatever diet they might be trying?




No comments:

Post a Comment