Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Adventures in Highlighting and Contouring

So I found this post on HAC-ing via Pinterest. I was intrigued and decided to give it the try. Well here are the details...
Time Spent: 40 mins
Products Used:
Various Mary Kay eye shadow brushes, EcoTools MINERAL Brush Set, Mary Kay blush brush (for contouring), and Artist's Loft (similar to this one) 1/2 angular shader (for highlighting)
Mary Kay yellow concealer and Indulge soothing eye gel for eye puffiness and bags
Mary Kay blush in bronze sands for contouring
Wet n' Wild Silk Finish blush in 171 Threesome (broken up into loose powder)
CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Faint Hue 590 under Mary Kay nourishine lip gloss in Pink Diamonds

The Verdict: So my usual make-up routine takes 10 minutes and only includes this stuff.
And honestly I didn't see that much of a difference to convince me to spend the extra 30 minutes to hack. I will probably continue to follow Cara's tips for Baggy Dark Circle Rehab which timed at only adding another 3 minutes to my routine.
Sorry but for now HAC-ing isn't for me. Has anyone else tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment