Friday, May 3, 2013

Borderlands {May 3}


One of the biggest things that makes me upset down here, is the prevalence of animal cruelty. This house is a breeder for fighting Pit Bulls. They had at least 20 full grown dogs and it was one of the saddest sights I have ever seen. As a Pitty mommy, I hate the rap these dogs get. But I also acknowledge that once a Pit has been breed for aggression and fighting, you can never fully train that out of them and they will always be dangerous pets to have. That is what makes me so sad. Because wicked people like this have doomed all those dogs to either die in the fight or die in order to prevent tragedy.


Borderlands is an ongoing photography project that features anecdotes from our life in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment