Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Wedding: Inspiration vs. Reality


Happy Anniversary to us!
Three years ago today I married my best friend and love of my life :) It has been a crazy insane and super eventful three years and I wouldn't trade them for anything!
A while ago, I wanted to compare the planning vision I had for our wedding and how it ended up coming together. The inspiration pictures I used in this comparison were ones I actually gathered while we were wedding planning and most of our wedding photos were taken by SixFourteen Photography.

One // Two // Three // Four // Five {missing source - please comment if you know where it is from!} // Six // Seven // Eight // Nine // Ten // Eleven // Twelve

I think we did a pretty good job of making my ideas a reality! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment