Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Window Shopping for Art

Last Friday, I spent the day perusing Etsy for art pieces to add to my collection. Before I knew it the whole day had gone by and I had dozens of pieces I wanted. It took the weekend for me to narrow down which ones I would buy and also to ruminate on the idea of creating some of my own inspired on the ones I love. Her are just a few of my favorites...

'Art Collection' by mismikado


Print- Reckless lif...
$16

To the Moon and Bac...
$20

Los Angeles photogr...
$14

Feather Modern Art ...
$14

All You Need Is Lov...
$20

Cupcake Illustratio...
$14

Doctor Who Print - ...
$25

The IT Crowd Quote ...
$18

Give Me Problems, G...
$8

Behind The Lens - ...
$16

Rock a Bye Baby // ...
$5

Print 5x7 - Human E...
$10

Alice in Wonderland...
$22

Desert 1 - 5x7 Digi...
$6

Vintage Camera - Vi...
$9.98

Erin Featherson 201...
$20

You can see all my favorites here and stay tuned for the beginning of June when you can find out which ones I ended up buying in my May Purchase History.

No comments:

Post a Comment