Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What's In Your Purse?

It's been a while since I've thoroughly cleaned out my bag and I have been in transition between a few totes since the move. Tonight I had finally had it and decided I needed to clean out my bag and move everything back into my long time favorite purse.
Of course this provided the perfect opportunity to share all the stuff I lug around on a daily basis...


In my purse you will find:
  • one white wallet I snagged for a $1 at a yard sale
  • vintage gloves
  • various organizer pouches
  • my daily planner
  • notebook
  • a zipper pouch full of pens, pencils, sharpies, and highlighters
  • lotion (i love me some shea cashmere!)
  • business card holder filled with business cards
  • feminine hygiene pouch
  • ipod and ear buds
  • gps
  • pouch of meds
  • lip stick, gloss, and balm
  • my new phone (which I L-O-V-E!)
  • gum
  • my p&s camera and my underwater video camera
  • sunglasses
  • my EpiPen 
  • both our passports
  • checkbook

So yep that's pretty much my whole life! O_O And how does it all fit you might ask? Quite swimmingly actually :) The organizer pouches work miracles!
Well hope you enjoyed this little sneak into my bag ;) What's in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment