Thursday, August 16, 2012

Currently

Loving: The new Pinterest app for Android. I was hating having to try and navigate the mobile website everyday from my phone but I love Pinterest too much not to use it. So when I signed on yesterday and I saw a notice to install the app I was over the moon excited. Luke and my mom didn't know what to do with me :) I have repinned so many things today ;)


Reading: The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. So excited that I got this companion book to the Iron Fey trilogy off Netgalley :) Can't wait to finish it and share my review...


Watching: Drop Dead Diva. Well I was going to until I got distracted and my playback timed out...

Thinking about: Work - both Luke's and mine and all the projects I want to do.
Anticipating: Paying off all our debt by March and saving to buy our next car outright within a year because of our good budgeting this summer and Luke's new job. That is if nothing unexpected comes up between now and then :-/
Listening to: Luke listening to the Ticket online. It's funny how that has become the standard in our house...
Working on: Making Moo cards for my poetry on demand venture. Still need to decide what I want my debut event to be. Any ideas?

Wishing: There were more hours in the day and I didn't have to choose between getting sleep and doing the stuff I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment