Monday, August 13, 2012

Monstir Fry Recipe

Even though its not Stir Friday we decided to have Monstir Fry tonight ;-)
I haven't had a chance to go grocery shopping this week so I decided to shop our pantries. I found some carne al pastor pork in or freezer, a bag of frozen veggies from my aunt, and some top ramen. So a stir fry it was.
I decided to share my recipe because this meal would cost about $7 to buy the ingredients and serves at least 8.

Ingredients:
2 pounds pastor pork
1 bag frozen mixed Asian veggies, steamable
5 top ramen packs
Soy sauce
Teriyaki sauce
2 sliced jalapenos
Olive oil

Heat large wok for 3 minutes. Coat with olive oil. Cook pork until cooked through. Steam veggies in microwave according to package directions. Meanwhile bring large pot of water to boil. Turn of heat and let ramen soak for two minutes until soft. Add veggies and jalapenos to wok and continue to stir fry. Drain and add noodles to wok. Top with teriyaki and mix. Serve in bowls with soy sauce to flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment