Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly Intentions: August 19

It's a new week already... INSANE! Ok let's recap on how well I did with last week's intentions:

  • Redesign my website - I started but it's a pretty ambitious project since it's going to be like 30 different pages O_O Will have to break it down into stages.
  • Paint a couple pieces of fabric for pillows - No :( Still want to do this though! I did pre-treat my canvas for it so I am ready to start painting.
  • Plot a large scale painting - Nope.
  • Finish our cabinet doors - We finished all the painting. Just have to install hardware and re-hang them.
  • Solidify my invitation collections and get started on samples - Nope. But I did make an announcement in my shop that I will be limiting my number of sales to afford myself some time to work on this over the next couple months.
  • Make door mat  - Nope.
  • Make felt hangers - Yes! And I'll be sharing the DIY this week :)
How sad is it that I only completely accomplished one of my intentions? I find that to be the case week after week. But honestly, I am ok with that. I like to set the standard high so that even if I only do one thing creative, it is still more than I probably would have done without pre-planning my projects for the week. And one thing I was super excited about doing that wasn't on this list was making my own bread from scratch this week. I made 2 big loaves and everyone loved and I plan to continue making it every week because it is pretty easy :)
So for this week I intend to:

  • Work on my query for the project known as MAR
  • Design 3 more pages for my new website



  • Make a test strip of all my Photoshop actions {inspiration}


  • Design our 2nd anniversary photo book
  • Take a instagram photo every single day


  • Start writing Luke love letters and little notes as a future anniversary gift {inspiration}


  • Get serious about my diet again

No comments:

Post a Comment