Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Last 10 Pins

I had seen this post idea around the blogosphere and decided I wanted to take a stab at it myself :) So here is what has been catching my eye on Pinterest...
{1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.}

One: I love this cactus fencing and want to do this around the corner of our property!
Two: I've never thought of dyeing paper with flowers. Must try!
Three: I really love this Midsummer's Night Dream style headband and can't wait to make my own.
Four: I've always wanted to learn the Thriller dance and I love this infographic explaining the moves.
Five: Love this art piece and want to make one of my own!
Six: Cool site with embellished monograms for art projects.
Seven: This city info photo really appealed to the designer in me. Want to do something similar maybe in my travel recap posts.
Eight: How to host the perfect BBQ at a Public Park. This screams Summer to me :)
Nine: These Diaper covers are adorable. My mom made a bunch for me as a baby and I want to do the same if/when we have a little girl.
Ten: The Blueberry Froyo pops look so amazing that I plan to make some this week!
Want to see more of what I've been pinning? You can follow my boards at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment