Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Intentions: July 14

So I knew I was being ambitious last week with our 3-day District Convention closing out the weekend. But I am not terribly disappointed in what I didn't do on my list, because I still feel like I accomplished a lot.
Here's what got done on this list:

  • Sew a new shower curtain & a window curtain from this fabric - Yep! And our bathroom looks so good now! :D


  • Check out Archive Vintage Haus and local thrift shops - Check! And it was a pretty neat with very reasonable prices. The selection was limited but if I actually was in need of a dress, I bet I would have found something there.
  • Make a wifi password qr code frame - Also did this and very pleased with how it turned out. It actually works!
  • Hang my art collection - Only hung one piece in my office. Hope to get to the rest this week.
That was it for what I did on the list, but I did a few things that weren't. Like make this headband, pick up the supplies to do the other stuff on the list, mend a dress, finally unpack, and make delicious popsicles!

For this week, I definitely want to pick up where I left off before Friday and do a few more things...
    • Email Latvian Friends and Peeps we met there
    • Edit anniversary photos and order book (it's on sale right now via ArtsCow)
    • Sort trip photos
    • Make my Own Watercolors {inspiration}

    • Order Prints to update living, growing family scrapbook

    No comments:

    Post a Comment