Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Hand Crafted Monkey Baby Shower

If you follow my Instagram feed, you have already seen the photos of the weeks of preparation Ana and I did for J&J's baby shower last weekend. Even put them to work on the invitations and paper monkeys.

Well I think all our hard work and Ana's decor ideas paid off at the party. It was so adorable and the little touches were just too cute.
We wrapped and decorated recycled tin cans and filled them with tissue and coffee filter flowers.
And the banana runt favors were so yummy. I got myself sugar sick from eating too many :(
It was a fun day and a huge success and one of our favorite pieces was the pineapple tree my mom and I built based on this inspiration.
I also made all my gifts so I will share those tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment