Monday, October 8, 2012

My First Foray into Maternity Photography

On Saturday, I attended and helped setup a baby shower for some close friends. I hope to share some of the projects we did later in the week but today I wanted to share a few maternity photos I took after.

I have always wanted to do maternity photos, but hadn't had any close pregnant friends to practice on, so when Johnny and Jackie said yes, I was over the moon :) Here are my favorites from their mini shoot which we literally did in less than 30 minutes to beat the sunset.
What do you guys think? I would love some feedback :)


2 comments:

  1. Totally love these pics. The sunset was the perfect setting. My fave is the progressive style one of Jackie up against the wall. Also, the rustic look of the black & white one is great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! :) I love the belly rub shot too...

      Delete