Thursday, October 4, 2012

Currently

Loving:
Flipboard and Pocket - These apps have made keeping up with my reader list 100 times easier. I flick through Flipboard in a matter of 5 mins every day and am amazed that I have reached the end of my blogroll so fast. That has never happend to me before O_O Such a time saver!
Reading:
Watching: This ISR video on YouTube. 
This is one if the best things to teach your baby. We will do this.
Thinking About: Our busy weekend. I am launching Poetry on Demand at the McAllen art Walk tomorrow and then we have the Alaniz baby shower this weekend :)
Anticipating: This weekend, the Special Assembly Day next weekend, Syn coming to visit at the end of the month and Lani possibly coming down this winter. Also being debt free within a couple months :)
Listening to: The A/C unit next to me. But I have really been liking my Eisley station on Pandora.
Working on: Finishing my secret job order that I can't wait to share pics of after November and some other smaller orders. Also trying to stay on top of my intentions.
Wishing: This sinus infection would go away!

1 comment: