Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall 2012 Pinterest Challenge: Baby Shower Ideas

{source}
Apparently 'tis the season for pregnancies and I have yet another baby shower I am working one. This time I am the host along with my mother, and I am having a blast planning an intimate girly affair.
When I saw that it was time for another round of the Pinterest Challenge, I knew it was a perfect time to get started on the handmade pieces of the party.
First up: Invitations. I fell in love with this rustic shabby chic design on Minted and wanted to create something with a similar feel.
I played around with some fonts and graphics I had in Illustrator and this is what I came up with.
I think it is a fresh twist and I love how it sets the mood for the type of party I want to plan :)
Fonts used were Simply Glamorous, Qwigley, and Montaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment